Sunday, March 11, 2012

End of weekend post...







 So this is my linen closet...and FYI the only closet I have in the house that isn't in someone's bedroom. So I have to use my space wisely. I found these cute black baskets in the Target $1 section and they work great for keeping our washcloths and the baby washcloths separate. Then I used this old ice bucket I have had forever to put all the extra cleaning cloths in. The box on the floor has all our family games when we have game nights and I made the box out of an old diaper box and covered it with an extra curtain I had. The top shelf holds my little green machine which is great for cleaning up spills and stains quickly. I love that little machine!






Now for the pictures of the bathroom....

 I used this old basket I had from a Christmas present with hand soaps or something in it to use for the same purpose...only this time I have an extra roll of TP, lotions, hand soap and room spray so its convenient for our guests to find when they come over.
 I know that I hate to search for extra TP when I'm at someone's house ( I always feel like I'm snooping in their stuff) so I put some extra ones right above the toilet. I already had this basket too and could never find anything to use it for so I think it actually works out pretty well here.
  This is underneath the sink. To the left there is a stackable drawer set which is now labeled with Adult Meds up top and Kid's Med on bottom...that way I don't have to go searching through all the meds to find the right ones for the right age group. On top of that there are two baskets, one is for feminine toiletries and the other for back ups (extra soaps, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.) To the right is a handy bucket I got in the Target $1 section for you guessed it...$1. I put different cleaning supplies in it so when I have to go room to room all I have to do is carry the bucket with me and I don't have to keep going back and forth to different rooms to find things. It's very convenient!
 This is the top drawer and has all the kids brushes, hair spray, detangler, hairbows, etc. It makes it easy for them to find them and now they know exactly where to put them back so we are never scrambling on Sunday morning to get to church because no one can find their brush!
And lastly I made a nice collection of first aid items. The front is for the kids, complete with a thermometer, cotton swabs, creams, etc. and the back has other first aid items like alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, band aids and all that.


So that's it for now...these are some of my earlier projects so I'm sorry I don't have any before pictures. But I promise that all my future projects will have before photos so you can see the progress!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Kiss your babies...

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment