Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grason's 2nd birthday....getting started...

So I can't believe that my beautiful baby boy is almost two already! It feels like just yesterday when I was holding him in my arms for the first time. I will never forget that day.
So just to catch everyone up...last year for Grason's birthday we did a monkey theme since that was how his room was decorated...North Carolina had a big tornado come through our town the same day as his birthday party, the power went out, the bounce houses deflated with children still inside, there was no light except from the exit sign and we had about 20 kids hot and hungry lol. But all in all it all went well. An unforgettable 1st birthday!

So, the theme this year is....drumroll please.....BELMO (that's how Grason says it)...Elmo...Sesame Street actually...we want the whole gang there. So tonight I made the Happy Birthday Banner with my Cricut machine...I am attempting to make as many of the decorations as I can.



I am going to put a photo of G in between the Happy and Birthday...
That's the first DIY project for this birthday....more to come!









~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Time sure does fly by! I am ready to help celebrate Grason's 2nd Birthday! Your soooo crafty! I'm going to have to hire you as an event planner! Give G-man hugs and kisses from us! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete