Monday, March 12, 2012

These are the moments....

Today I just wanted to post the moments that make my days brighter....that make me wake up every morning with a smile on my face.....because these moments are the reason I work hard every day at work and every night on school work....these are the moments that make my life worth living.....

My sweet boy was sick and he just wanted his mommy...my heart melts in these moments.

My beautiful neice Kayden Olivia is pushing along and cannot wait to get home to her own room!

The perfect picture of a wonderful moment captured in time...love this picture


This is my absolute favorite picture of AB. She wanted to wear my Easter hat...and I have to say...she wears it even better than me:)



These are my moments....just wanted to share a few with you....there are truly so many more....

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment