Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My new "work" space!

This is a work in progress but I am pretty happy overall with how it looks compared to how it did. I wish that I had remembered to take a before photo but I didn't!
Anyway, just to give you a visual. I had a very small table where I had the giant computer and the printer and all my books and notebooks for school stacked up on one desk. It was a mess. I needed to de clutter so I could focus and do my schoolwork. So I found this amazing ladder desk at Kirklands:) Love that store!

I got this great frame and adorable lamp...which is now sitting on the edge of the dresser beside the computer desk because it didn't fit on the desk with the height of it being too tall....


My wonderful hubby got me a laptop for Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 


So for now, this is it! Its still not complete...I want to put some shelves to the left on the wall so I can store more things and I am going to get a wireless printer so it doesn't have to sit on the floor and I can put it on the shelf in our closet...FYI, this space is literally the width of a door and it's right behind our closet door to be exact...so I feel really good about what I have done with such little space....

Have you done anything with small space that has made a world of difference?! If so, post a link and a photo to the comment space so everyone can enjoy!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment