Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grason's 2nd Birthday Party...his big day!



Grason's birthday was a huge success! I can't thank all our friends and family more for their support in showing up for G's big day! Pictured above is the shirt I made for him to wear:) He always has to be dressed up, lol


The photo above is our food table. I made the sign (which I showed in a previous post on how to make) and the picture frame is my absolute favorite piece! The streamers were not what I had invisioned but I only had about 20 minutes to set up everything so I was a little stressed!


As you can see, my elmo pops are displayed, as well as the cute little bucket I made for Cookie Monster's cookies and my handmade signs to let everyone know what everything was...Dorothy's goldfish too!



 Elmo's pizza was brought to you by Papa John's lol and was a huge hit with all the kiddos!



 I was originally going to make all the cupcakes look like the faces of the characters, but time and energy were lacking and so I decided to make these cute little cupcake toppers instead and just use the different color icing, but they turned out great and looked amazing and were eaten up by all so I consider them a huge success...sometimes less is more I guess:)


I also made an elmo cake so Grason had something to blow out, just in case we didn't have enought cupcakes for everyone...


 I wanted Grason's beautiful invitation displayed at the party, so I put it in a frame that I had at the house and took my cricut and cut different designs on adhesive paper and voila!

  My awesome welcome sign looked perfect on the door to the food room


 Outside the food room were the plates and cups (you can't see on the cups but they each had a label that said "This cup belongs to:" and crayons for the kids to write their names on them) and the books I got from the dollar store just to display and Grason can use them in the future to learn his colors and letters.


 These are all the goodie bags for the kiddos! They loved them!

 


And finally, the star of the day, enjoying his cupcake:)

It was the best day with the best of friends and best of family!
Thank you for all that participated and joined in our our special day!

Below are some additional photos from the party.....it was the best day....




















~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment