Monday, April 9, 2012

Party decor

We had today off for the Easter holiday so I've been busy working on projects for G's Sesame Street themed 2nd birthday party!  Today, I made his little picture frame that will hang above the food table or maybe the gift table...one of the tables...but anywho, I am so excited for this project because I think it turned out pretty amazing....
So I bought a picture frame from TJ Maxx on clearance for $3. I bought some red spray paint from Hobby Lobby for $5 which I will surely use again and I went to spraying. I bought a piece of polka dot scrapbook paper for .50 and used that as my background and I found a cute blue foam 3-D letter G and voila. I did not put the glass back in the frame due to the G being 3-D but I think it turned out outstanding and I am so excited to put this on the wall as some extra decor for G's big day! And it willl make a great piece to use again in his bedroom after the party:) WIN! WIN!

Here are the pics...








Cheers,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment