Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy almost birthday to my sweet boy!



My dearest Grason,

I can't believe that you are already 2 years old! It truly has been a whirlwind of laughs and cries and I have never felt so blessed than to be your mommy.  In this last year, you have grown to be such a little man. You have learned how to walk, to jump, to run, to kick a soccer ball, to say words like no, mine, why not?, ahh man, ahh-choo, i love you, night night, and tot tart, just to name a few.
You go a mile a minute and keep mommy and daddy busy and entertained. Your smile starts from the moment you wake in the morning and never leaves. You have this way of drawing everyone to you with your infectious personality. I wish you all the blessings you can comprehend this birthday and hope that this next year of your life brings that many more special memories I get to share with you.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment