Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Wreath Tutorial

So i see all these beautiful spring wreaths all over pinterest and I decided I wanted to make one...
I looked everywhere and haven't been around a craft store to get a foam wreath so I just got a pool noodle from the dollar store and duct taped it together...

Then, I used some pretty blue yarn I got at Walmart (I think it was like $3) for this giant thing...and I spent about two hours wrapping this thing...it took a lot longer than I thought lol but it was worth it. I just did it while watching TV with the hubs!


Getting there....

Okay, so then I took these cute little foam Easter eggs I got from the dollar store and some cute bright buttons I got from Walmart and made these adorable little flowers out of them....


And so here is the finished product...well i am still trying to decide if I want to add anything else to it...i think it might be a little too plain....we'll see....

but for now, here it is:


Happy Spring!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment