Friday, April 6, 2012

Sesame Street Treat bags....

So I worked on all of the goody bags for G's Sesame Street birthday yesterday....

I started off with a red lunch bag (I got them for a pack of 40 at Target for about $3.
Then I took my cricut machine and with the Elmo's birthday party cartidge I cut out the eyes, nose and mouth....







Then I just took a glue stick and glued them to the bag.
Voila!



Then it was time for putting all the goodies in the bag...
Each goody bag includes:

bubbles (decorated courtesy of my sister Trish, the artist of the family)
silly straw
car eraser
crayons
sesame street learning book
rubber ducky













And the final touch was putting everyone's individual labels on their bags...



So that's it! 25 goody bags all ready to go!

I am sooo excited and I can't wait for G's birthday day!!!!

Cheers,

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment