Monday, April 9, 2012

Welcome Sign-Sesame Street Birthday

So today I made the welcome sign that will hang on the door for G's 2nd birthday....I got a wood letter G and number 2 and painted them blue and green( I got them at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off, so I paid $1.50 for each. The paint I already had.








Then, I took a couple of pieces of cardboard (just the flaps from a box) and covered them in some Sesame Street wrapping paper I picked up from the dollar store. I took my cricut machine and cut out the letters for the signs to say: "Brought to you by the letter" & "and the number". Then I just took some yellow polka dot ribbon and used the glue gun to attach to the top of each piece so I can hang them on the door or entryway as a welcome sign for his party!

Everyday that passes I am more and more excited for G's birthday! He's finally at this age where he can really enjoy all the excitement and decorations!

Happy Monday!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment