Tuesday, February 21, 2012

15 Minute project to spruce up your kitchen!


So I had a little bit of free time this weekend and had just received my package of vinyl paper in the mail and thought it would be a nice time to revamp my sugar/flour/etc jars in the kitchen. The ones I have currently look like this...



And not that there is anything wrong with these, they are nice, the look good on the counter, blah blah blah, but you can't see when you are out of anything, plus I have like 4 of them and I really only use 2 (one for flour and one for sugar). So I was at Walmart getting some items for my best friend's upcoming baby shower I'm throwing (some pics to follow soon for that) and I came across two glass jars for like $4.98 a piece. So I got two.
When I came home, I took my cricut machine (I just got one from my hunny for Valentine's Day and I love it) and put in one of my font cartridges, played around until I found what I wanted and I cut the letters. Then I simply peeled and placed. And now, this is what my counter looks like! So fresh and so clean! And the best part is, I can see when I'm running low on something so I don't have to run out to the store in the middle of baking:)

Happy Baking Ya'll!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment