Monday, February 20, 2012

Count your blessings...hug and kiss your babies...cherish the moments!

So this post is pretty personal. My best friend developed Pre Eclampsia during her preganancy. She was due April 1st. At 26 weeks, she was put in the hopsital and stayed there until she was 33 weeks. At 33 weeks and 4 days she delivered baby girl Kayden via C-section. Kayden was born at 3lbs. 4 oz and 16 inches long (her daddy is 6'7"!).
I just wanted to post this because this is my absolute best friend and it brings me so much joy to watch her grow as a person and become a mother. She is already the best mom every and it's amazing to watch and see how natural it all comes.

Please send lots of well wishes out for Kayden that she gets growing fast and gets to come home soon. She is healthy and fully developed and doesn't need oxygen or anything. She just needs to gain some weight. So here's our beautiful future daughter-in-law! She's overwhelmed my heart and I've only just met her!


Many blessings,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment