Monday, February 13, 2012

Love for my love....

Okay, so here is the little project that Grason and I did while daddy was out of town this week for his Valentine's present. I saw on Pinterest that this lady used a toilet paper roll and made hearts with it and red paint. I thought it would be a nice touch to make Daddy's card from Grason instead of buying one. Plus, Grason had a ball. So i took the toilet paper roll and just pushed the middle part of the top of it in and it made this funky cool heart shape. So we took some red paint and dipped it in and just started going to town. Grason loved it so much, we made cards for Uncle Joey, Nana, Other Nana and Granddaddy too:)
Here is the result!

So as for my project, again i found this idea on Pinterest and since B and I just got married in September, I thought it was the prefect gift. Very inexpensive too. I bought the frame from TJ Maxx for $7.99. I already had the photo of our first dance so I did a one hour print from Walgreens for $1.58 and then just went to town. Our first dance was to our first song called "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles. Such a beautiful song! So, I simply took my fine point marker and wrote out the lyrics around the matting of the frame until there was no more room. That's it. It was a very simple project but adds a nice addition to our room and warms my heart and hopefully his every time he looks at it:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment