Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The day of Love is almost here!

Okay, so Valentine's day is just around the corner so I am busy working on all the cute little projects for the big day! My latest....personalized goodie bags for my nephews and neices. So i found these cute bags at Target in the dollar section (8 bags). I also found the amazing foam sticker letters in the dollar section at Target too. So all i did was put the names of each of my neices and nephews on the bags and filled with candy:) I'm still getting more candy to finish filling them, but hey, that's a gift for 5 kids for a total of $10 maximum for the candy and everything. Not bad! Not bad!

Love,



~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so great Rachel...my little ones loved that their names were on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you sis! I'm glad they liked them. are you following me? If not go to the link that says follow this site and sign up to follow my blog:)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete